Just wanted to share with you some information about a Kundalini retreat taking place at Barnard Castle:
Join us on this wonderful weekend retreat, and immerse yourself in this beautiful opportunity to deeply nourish your mind, body and spirit, to deepen your practice, to rest and rejuvenate 🙏🏻
Suitable for all levels of experience!
💚 Retreat Includes:
– Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan with four experienced and enthusiastic teachers.
– Ceremonies and Sound Bath with Paiste Symphonic Gongs, played by two specialist Sound Therapists. Certain Kundalini Yoga sessions also include Gongs, we’ll have five Paiste Gongs with us for the weekend.
– Vegetarian and vegan meals, snacks and beverages (Special diets can be catered for, please inform Mick on booking)
– A choice of accommodation options (please see further information below, in ‘Rates’ section). Modern facilities include separate male/female accommodation/toilets/showers/wash basins, all clean, warm and well appointed. Can be viewed at www.tcrhub.co.uk
– Peaceful and beautiful setting.
– Free time to walk, rest, reflect.
💚 Hosting Team:
Having come together, from parts of the North East and North West, this experienced, professional and friendly team are offering you a very special weekend.
Kundalini Yoga Teachers: Dev Ajeet, Mick Brennan (Hari Darshan Singh), Fiona Fawkes and Sally Nicholson.
Sound Tharapists: Dianne Jackson-Roberts and Helen Kirk.
💚 Theme Of The Weekend: Rebirth
We will be working with the energies for this time of the year to commune with our inner selves, celebrate the divine feminine and rebirth. The weather is warm again, signs of life have completely returned to the Earth, and it’s time to party!
💚 Schedule Overview:
Arrive from 4pm onwards
7.00 – 8.00pm Dinner
8.00 – 9.30pm Introductions/Meditation/Gongs
8.00 – 9.00am Kundalini Yoga Kriya
9.00 – 10.00am Breakfast
10.00 – 1.00pm Kundalini Yoga and Yoga Nidra with Gong
1.00 – 3.00pm Lunch
3.00 – 5.00pm Kundalini Rebirthing Kriya with Gong
6.00 – 7.00pm Dinner
7.30 – 9.00pm Rebirth Ceremony (Fire Ceremony & Gongs)
7.00 – 9.30am Morning Sadhana
9.30 – 10.30am Breakfast
11.00 – 1.00pm Meditation – Healing Ring of Tantra
1.00 – 2.30pm Lunch
2.30 – 4.00pm Sound Bath with Gongs. Closing Circle.
4.00pm snack, drink
4.30pm Close and Goodbyes
SPACES ARE LIMITED, so please book early to secure your place. Places will be offered on a first come first served basis, by payment of deposit received.
EARLY BIRD OFFER:- booking by 1st MARCH 2018
Bookings placed after 1st March
(A non returnable deposit of £50 is required on booking. This must receive this by 1st March to secure Early Bird offer.)
Residential accommodation is in shared rooms, which may be viewed at www.tcrhub.co.uk.
Should you require further information or wish to book, please email Mick at email@example.com
Your place is only secured when deposit if received.
Looking forward to sharing this wonderful weekend with you 🙂
Sat Nam 🙏🏻❤️